12 PANEL DRUG TEST CUP-Urine Drug Test Cup FDA-Cleared & CLIA-WaivedApril 24, 2019
7 Panel Saliva Drug Test – Oral Mouth Swab Drug TestApril 24, 2019
10 Panel Saliva Drug Test – Oral Mouth Swab Drug Test
More Savings & Offers
- Free shipping on orders of $75 or more
- Bulk Pricing- The more you buy the more you save!
Benefits of the 10 Panel Saliva Drug Test
- Easy to use and read results – The mouth swab drug tests come with very easy to follow directions
- Results in Minutes – Results appear in only 5-7 min
- Accurate – Our Saliva drug tests perform at a 99% degree of accuracy. We never compromise on quality.
- Non Invasive – Oral fluid drug tests are able to be performed right in front of the administrator
- Detects recent usage activity – An oral mouth swab drug test has a sooner detection window after a drug as been used
- Can’t be Faked – The administrator can watch the applicant perform the saliva test
What Does a 10 Panel Oral Mouth Swab Drug Test for
MD-S6101 – (Amphtamine, Buprenorphine, Benzodizepines, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Methadone, Opiates, Oxycodone, PCP, Marijuana)
What is a 10 Panel Saliva Drug Test?
A saliva drug test also well known as an oral fluid or mouth swab drug test is a lateral flow immunoassay drug detection device. Saliva drug tests are for forensic use only. They are less invasive and provide additional security since they are not able to be tampered with like urine drug screens. You will be able to attain results in only a matter of minutes. In the case that someone has a “shy bladder” a Saliva drug test is a great way to still be able to provide a test. The testing administrator will have the specimen donor swab the inside of their mouth with the drug test’s cotton swab end of the testing device. Each 10 panel mouth swab drug test is equipped with a saturation indicator that turns pink as soon as the test is fully saturated. As soon as the collector sees the pink indicator they then place the swab into the collection container to run the test and wait for results to appear.
How to Perform a 10 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Test?
- The testing administrator will provide the specimen donor the swab end of the saliva drug test
- The donor is then instructed to swab the test against their cheeks and under their tongue until a sufficient specimen is provided (This will typically take about 2 min)
- Next the administrator will collect the swab from the donor and insert it into the testing chamber to run the drug testing panels
- Wait to read result at 10 min. The colored lines will appear as either a negative or a positive for each drug (For further information regarding interpreting results please see the directions insert
Who Typically Uses 10 Panel Saliva Drugs Tests?
- Medical Professionals
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Federal, State and local governments